Our handcrafted, Yakisugi, “shou sugi ban”, Reclaimed Barn Door features an ancient Japanese charring process which results in remarkable beauty. The shou sugi ban process blackens the wood, revealing distinctive lines and textures. Add character, beauty, and versatility to your lifestyle with ease. The sliding door hardware is included and is ready to install.
- Sustainably crafted. FSC certified reclaimed Cypress.
- Double-sided high-quality design with a solid core
- High quality
- Handcrafted in Healdsburg, California. Made in the USA.
- Sliding track hardware is included and ready to install.
- Add character, beauty, and versatility to your lifestyle with ease.
To discover the ancient technique of Yakisugi “Shou Sugi Ban” click here
To further customize your door or hardware size—please contact us @ email@example.com.