Our signature Vintner’s Edge detail comes to life on our Vintner’s Cheese Tray. Enjoy it as a double-sided tray, with or without the groove! Made from reclaimed French Oak wine staves, our handcrafted tray/cheese board adds a rustic wine country aesthetic to your gatherings.
- One of a kind – each uniquely features kiln-dried, natural wine stains
- Vintner’s Edge rustic detail on sides
- Groove keeps small bites and other items from rolling off
- Perfect for charcuterie, daily snacks, sandwiches, soup and salad
- Farm to table look – perfect as a table centerpiece
- Includes the beautiful story of sustainably crafted VinoPlank
- FSC certified reclaimed. Made in the USA.
- Give the gift of the wine country
VinoPlank™ is made exclusively in Healdsburg, California by Sonoma Millworks. “Toasting” refers to the French Oak wood itself, toasted to different levels to add flavor during the wine making process.
Click below to enjoy a video, showcasing our Vintner’s Cheese Tray.
Some photos shown feature gorgeous porcelain ceramic selections from Seoul Sister Studio. Click here to shop Seoul Sister Studio.